Boost Sales Performance
Develop Unstoppable Confidence
Achieve Self-Mastery In Work & Life
Boost Sales Performance
Develop Unstoppable Confidence
Achieve Self-Mastery In Work & Life
The right strategy can save you decades, but strategy is only 20% of the success formula. The sales landscape has changed in this digital age. Brandon will help your team unlock the other 80%, boost sales performance, help them overcome objections, create unstoppable confidence and adopt the mindset that will lead them to success. 
The right strategy can save you decades, but strategy is only 20% of the success formula. The sales landscape has changed in this digital age. Brandon will help your team unlock the other 80%, boost sales performance, help them overcome objections, create unstoppable confidence and adopt the mindset that will lead them to success. 
AS SEEN ON

It's About MORE Than Sales

I LOVE sales. It's all I've ever known.

Since I was 18, I was top in sales on a team of over 300 sales reps.

I had NO idea why. I couldn't explain it people if I tried. I just 'had it.'

By the time I was 22, I started realizing what set me apart. It wasn't my background, past experience or 'luck'...

That's just 20% of the equation. 

Salespeople need MORE. Sales strategy is important, but a foundation of self-mastery will set them up to accomplish exponential and lasting results.

What does this look like?

I help your team implement the '5 P's Of Self-Mastery' into their lifestyle AND sales process.

Imagine a team with incredible levels of confidence, higher paychecks, a sense of purpose and greater longevity inside of your business.

Imagine a tenured salesforce of people you can rely on who improve sales quarter over quarter, year after year. 

These are salespeople who are operating from a place of self-mastery.

In just an hour, watch your team go from knowing WHAT to do to actually doing it, creating explosive results for your business. 
GET TO KNOW BRANDON
Reach Your Next Level Of Performance

Sell Your Expertise™: 5-Day Challenge

The Step-By-Step Guide To Building Your Successful Online Business

The greatest challenge for new business owners? Consistently enrolling paying clients and learning sales. You are an expert with so much to share, but that doesn't mean you were taught how to sell in today's digital age.


This 5-Day Challenge will guide you through the entire process of identifying your expertise, choosing your ideal client, packaging and SELLING your signature program, as well as a proven social media strategy that will get you REAL results!

BE EXTRAORDINARY: YOUR GUIDE TO SELF-MASTERY

The Strategy Guide To Achieving Self-Mastery In The 5 Key Areas Of Life

Brandon reveals the top strategies he has learned through application in his own life to make progress towards self-mastery in the 5 key areas of life: your emotions, physical body, finances, relationships and spirituality. These strategies have helped over 16,000 people make progress toward creating an extraordinary life.

In 2019, Brandon transformed his life within 6 months using the principles he shares in this short read. Use it to create extraordinary transformation in YOUR life!

Stop re-inventing the wheel. Use what is proven to get you results and create extraordinary results in the area of life that is most important for you to focus on NOW. Implement the challenges throughout to feel better, get better results in work & life and perform at your peak!
Support yourself so you can support others!

Life Designing Secrets™

The #1 Goal-Setting Course To Create Goals That ACTUALLY Change Your Life!

In Brandon's award-winning goal-setting course, you'll discover how goal-setting physically affects your brains chemistry. You will hand-craft powerful and impactful goals that will change your life with a clear, step-by-step game-plan to make them a reality!

Creating clear, concise and written goals doesn't have to be intimidating or scary; Brandon will take you by the hand and guide you through the entire process to create your own compelling future, with a complete workbook, guided trainings, and a slew of bonuses to help you accelerate the achievement process!

The Mind-Body Accelerator™

Summon Confidence, Certainty And Other POWERFUL States On Command!

Imagine if you could step into any emotional state on command? If you could feel great whenever you chose to? This guided course will show you how to hardwire your mind and body for success, certainty, and confidence, along with other emotional states that will help you perform at your peak on command!

This course contains Brandon's most advanced strategies that will show you how to feel great and will improve your performance in any situation. How you feel in any situation is up to YOU, and these exercises will guide you into learning HOW!

How can you maximize your progress in the 5 Key Areas of life while building a successful business? The Be Better Broadcast will help you discover these answers for yourself. Brandon interviews experts in business, health, finances, relationships & spirituality to help you level up in the areas that matter most to you. 

POPULAR EPISODES:

Episode #124

Stop Wasting Time As An Entrepreneur

Episode #128

How Busy Professionals Practice Self-Care

Episode #35

How To Live As The Person You Want To Be

How Brandon Can Serve You

Complimentary Peak Performance Strategy Session With Brandon

Master The Sales Mindset, Elevate Sales & Summon Unstoppable Confidence.

The right strategy can save you decades. The sales landscape has changed. Your team needs the right strategies that will boost their performance, help them overcome objections, create unstoppable confidence and adopt the mindset that will lead them to success. 

There’s absolutely no cost for this session, with no strings attached! We will have a conversation about your team, your goals and how we can get there together. Then, we'll deliver the necessary strategies to your team, in-person on-site or virtually. 

Peak Performance Strategy Sessions book FAST, be sure to schedule yours with Brandon ASAP for the fastest turnaround! 

Book Brandon For Your Event

Information on Speaking Engagements

Brandon can join your team virtually OR in-person at your next conference, lunch n' learn or team meeting. If you're interested in having Brandon speak with your employees or leadership team, he can serve you in several ways:
  • Speaking Engagements - Keynote/Breakout Sessions/Lunch & Learns/Workshops
  • ​Leadership Training - Virtual Or On-Site With Your Team
  • ​Popular Workshops Include:
  • Create Your Compelling Future: Creative Planning Experience
  • The Be Better Bootcamp: Achieve Self-Mastery In 5 Steps
  • Mastering Influence & Persuasion: In The Digital Age

Here is what others have to say about working with Brandon Eastman...

Pat Lore
- Pat Lore Video Coach

"Brandon has the ability to inspire people into action. His energy is contagious. His thought leadership is infectious-- His positivity can ignite change! He is a guy who gets things done. He is doing it- living it- breathing it and achieving it!"

Dai Manuel
- Lifestyle Mentor

Brandon lives by his values and brings his A-game to every aspect of his life. He shows up ready to learn, grow and welcomes the uncomfortable conversations anytime.

IF you are seeking a coach, a mentor, a teacher, a friend all rolled up in one person -- then Brandon's it!

Don't take my word for it. Have a conversation with him and find out what I'm talking about... you have nothing to lose, but so much to gain."

Max Schworm
- Maximum Marketing

"Brandon is an amazing motivational speaker, and he is obsessed with perfecting his craft by learning and developing new coaching and motivation methods. Brandon does not just care about your business for the short term, he looks towards the future and truly cares about the long term growth and staying power of his teachings. I would highly recommend Brandon to any business looking to motivate and grow their employee teams to new heights."

Elaina Brown
- Aflac

"Our team is STILL buzzing after our virtual event with Brandon! He has been such a pleasure to work with, and had put a tremendous amount of time into this talk. The energy and motivation that he had from start to finish has reinvigorated our sales team!

His coaching and sales training style is unlike anyone else! You can tell he is genuine and passionate about helping people be better than what they thought they could!"

Dorothy Martin-Neville
- Ask Dr. Dorothy

"Brandon has both the skills and expertise needed as well as the personality to connect with your leadership team in order to take them where they need to go. His simple and yet in depth style makes the team comfortable in receiving feedback and direction knowing they are being led by one who has mastered his craft!"

James Ling
- Cellular Sales

"I can't thank Brandon enough! It started with a single phone call that ended up lasting nearly an hour. The result? I tripled my income month over month. Since then, he's made himself available to me whenever I needed a pep talk or guidance on a specific issue. I don't know where I'd be today without Brandon."

Killian Anstee

"Brandon projects himself with an unparalleled level of professionalism and energy. My personal level of self improvement has immensely increased after my time with Brandon. I absolutely recommend him for anyone who wants to improve their life."

Brian Rollo
- Brian Rollo Consulting

"Brandon is an inspiring coach. His motivation skills are through the roof, and he truly cares about every person he interacts with. I've been privileged to work with him on multiple projects, and his attention to detail and drive are top notch. I highly recommend working with him."

Be Better Industries | Copyright ©2022 | All Rights Reserved